Slider

Tuesday Talk | Week Night Dinners

Tuesday, August 20, 2019


Let's Talk Quick & Easy Dinner Ideas!

Actually, I'm not doing the talking.
I need you to do the talking ;)

With X in soccer and football this Fall we are going to be super busy almost every night of the week.
I don't want to be grabbing fast food for dinner.
So I need your ideas!

Comment below with a link to your favorite, tried and true recipes or email them to me at leota6@gmail.com

Thanks so much friends!

Linking up with Ashley & Erika today :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Crock pot lasagna, meat cooked in the crock pot with some quick side dishes like couscous & frozen veggies, sandwiches & salad with chips, breakfast for dinner, soups/ stews in the crockpot.... I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the Taco Meatballs I posted today. Here is the link: https://goodbetterbestfood.blogspot.com/2019/08/good-better-best-taco-meatballs.html

    They are so yummy and so easy!

    Patty
    GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts