Slider

Prime Purchases | August

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Today I am linking up with Tanya @ The Other Side of The Road to share what I have been priming lately :)


Everything lately is back-to-school for the most part.
While I haven't ordered much yet, shoes were a big priority around here this past month.


I have some Nike fly knit shoes that I have had for at least a couple of years now.
I do love them, but realize I need more support when I am doing HIIT workouts and such.
So I decided to order these cross trainers.
I was a little nervous to order this brand, because I have never had them before.
But they arrived and are absolutely amazing!
I can't wait to wear them to workout out in this week!

And I can't wear gym shoes without socks, so I'm thinking about ordering these socks.


If you saw my post on Instagram last week than you know the #momfail I had when it came to soccer camp and X's cleats.
In a nutshell, I found out the night before camp that X's cleats were a good 1 1/2 sizes too small!
Thankfully a sweet mom/friend saved me and X borrowed some cleats for camp.
But I did hop on Amazon immediately and get some new ones in the correct size ordered!



I actually had to exchange the original pair we ordered, because X actually needed 2 1/2 sizes bigger in this brand!
Crazy!
But due to the amazing customer service Amazon has, I had the correct size just two days later :)


We decided to keep the shoe train rolling and ordered X's new gym shoes for school the same day.


Nike Air Max 95 (I linked the cheapest option found)

X is pumped to start school in his new shoes :)


On Prime day I looked over things and nothing really jumped out at me that I HAD to have.
But I did see a great deal on this Microderm Glo system that a couple other bloggers have shared.
I actually had it saved in my cart for quite awhile now.



I thought now was the time, so I grabbed it on sale (in silver) and have loved using it so far!
It is so easy to use, and my skin is already looking and feeling better!
Currently there is a coupon for $20 off!


I shared these next two items in my post about what I wore on vacation, but I thought they deserved another share ;)





These strapless bras and this super flattering dress are great for everyone!
For size reference, I am a D cup and I'm still able to wear these bras!
Love them!
And this dress comes in multiple colors and patterns and is only $21.


What are you priming?


Thanks for stopping by today :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. I love ordering shoes on Amazon, especially when they have free returns! The strapless bra looks comfortable. Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts