Slider

fabfitfun Fall Box

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

I headed north this past weekend and picked up the latest fabfitfun box from my mom.
She once again she swore to me she didn't need or want anything from the box :/
(She is too good to me!)
So I brought the entire thing home with me :)


Here is what was inside the Fall box we received...


I currently have a Hot Tools straightener, but I am looking forward to testing this one out.

LOVE!!
This is one of the items I had my mom pick for me!
So my style!

I was really looking forward to these earrings as well!
Super cute!

This set features the perfect neutral tones for any skin/eye color.

I DO NOT fall asleep easy at night, so I am looking forward to giving this relaxing oil thing a try ;)

Due to working from home this summer, I haven't heat styled my hair as much as I normally when I am going to work each day.
But I'm back to the grind, and that means drying, curling, straightening, etc.
I am looking forward to using this soon! 

I love a good body exfoliator!
These bad boys will be added to my shower routine this week!

Once I exfoliate, I will use this lotion to keep me moisturized ;)

Product value $315

Plus a few fun Hallmark cards, and coupons for HelloFresh and Bright Cellars!


I haven't had a chance to test out the products yet, but I am already carrying that super cute striped wallet!
Do you use any of the products we received?
Do you get the fabfitfun box?

If you want to give it a try, shoot me an email at leota6@gmail.com  and I'll give the discount code for $15 off your first box!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts