Slider

The Friday Faves #34

Friday, August 23, 2019

 Happy Friday!
Pretty much from here on out our weekends are full of #allthethings
but I'm still glad it is the weekend!

I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika again today for...


We kicked off our weekend last week with a end of summer cookout with some friends :)
I took exactly 3 pictures the entire night :/
All three were of these cute boys!


On Saturday we headed north to the Marblehead Lighthouse on Lake Erie for my step brother's 10th anniversary vow renewal.
It was hot outside, but the view was gorgeous!





We snapped a few photos by the water before the ceremony began.
You can't see it in my pictures, but Cedar Point is just across the water behind the bridal party.
It was a great setting for this couple (and their family) since they go to Cedar Point all the time :)


I couldn't resist snapping this picture of X when I saw this during a prayer 😍


They had a nice and simple reception after the ceremony with some yummy BBQ!





Monday night we had 2nd Grade Orientation!
X wasn't terribly thrilled for school to start, but once we got there and he got in his classroom and such he was pumped!
And it didn't hurt that he already loves his teacher for this year ;)



I shared this poem on Instagram Tuesday night...


And just like that it was Wednesday morning!
The first day of school was finally here! 🙌


I took the obligatory first day pictures and asked him my normal questions :)
We had to snap a pic of his new Fortnite backpack too!



And a few more pics once we arrived at school :)


X is so excited that one of his very best friends is in his class this year!


These two have been friends since they were just a few months old!




We are all so excited for this year!
I am sure it will be amazing :)

In blog news I asked for your help this week for quick and easy dinner ideas.


And in my Our Home Renovation series I shared our ideas and inspiration for Xavier's Bathroom.



 And last, but certainly not least....I came across this the other day and it NEEDED to be shared!


 And just like that the first week of school (and back in the office) is officially over!
Ready for lots of soccer practice and my fantasy football draft!
And Cleveland Browns football too! :)

What are your weekend plans?

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts