Slider

Style My Way | Earrings

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Hello friends!
I'm back with some new baubles to share with you all today.
Make sure you read all the way to the end to get my exclusive discount code for you!

I have shared Baubles by B before with you because I absolutely love the quality and price of the products offered.
Well I am super excited to announce that my love has paid off! lol!
I'm now a Brand Rep! Wahoo!!!

Today I'm sharing the some pieces I recently ordered, as well as some that are coming soon :)
Let's get started!

Here is everything I ordered this time around...





Now, let's take a closer look :)

This wood bangle bracelet is even more beautiful in person!
I paired it with my one of my other favorite bracelets for the photo below.
I have a feeling this will be a combo I wear all the time!
And did I mention it is only $4?!?!
Crazy right?



As soon as I saw these indigo block drop earrings I knew I had to have them!
Plus, they go perfectly with that wood bangle above!
They are available in a wood post or hoop option, and come in a coral shade as well :)



Most my life I have been a silver tone girl.
But in the past 5 or so years I switched over to mostly gold jewelry.
These days I love to mix metals, so these earrings immediately caught my eye.
These gold and silver double circle earrings lightweight and will honestly go with everything!



A cognac colored earring is an absolute staple earring that I personally think everyone should own!
These caramel marquis leather earrings are available in the 2 inch size shown, but also can come in a 2 1/2 and 3 inch size.


These next couple pairs are the perfect pop of subtle color for spring!
These green and sunlight yellow marquis earrings completely put me in the mood for Easter :)





I have been eyeing these black diamond marquis drops for a little while now, so I was excited to receive them in my package :)
I absolutely love the texture of them!
Unfortunately, they blend in a little with my hair and jacket but I will just switch out my color of top next time I wear them :)



Did someone say camo?
You all know that I love all things camo, so I was super excited to receive these next two pairs of earrings.
These gray and black camo teardrops are lovely!



And check out these fun camo cutout teardrops!



I absolutely love all the pieces I received from Baubles by B!
Which ones do you like best?

Now it is your turn to shop and SAVE!!!
Head to Baubles by B and use code ROBERTS20 to score 20% off your order of $15 of more!

And don't forget to share what baubles you receive with me :)
Shoot me an email at leota6@gmail.com, comment below, or shoot me a DM or tag me on Instgram (@xtremelyv).

Happy shopping!

And don't forget to link up those style posts below!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with the Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts