Slider

Business Casual Legging Love

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Today I brought some coziness to my work attire.
I wanted to style some basic black leggings for the office for you.
I found so many options when looking at Pinterest.
So I decided to recreate two that I found.

Look #1




Tee - Similar
Scarf - Similar
Leggings - Similar

I actually have a mustard/brown cardigan I could have used for this look, but I decided to switch it up and use my cream cardigan.
I also swapped out the cheetah/leopard scarf for an Aztec print one that I have.
I think it turned out great!
Perfect for a business casual office during the colder months!
The possibilities for this look are endless!
With an all black base, you could throw on just about any cardigan and scarf and immediately be dressed for work.


Look #2


Let's be real for a moment...
There was no way I was going to look like Jen in my recreation.
But that isn't what I'm going for.
I want to show you that you can get inspiration from one of the biggest influencers out there, and not have to be 100% like them.


Blazer - Similar
Striped Top - Similar
Leggings - Similar
Boots - Similar Currently just $8!!!
Necklace - Similar

Yes, I am wearing some similar pieces to what Jen is rockin' above, but the most important thing it I made this look my own!
And I feel good about it :)


Do you wear leggings to work?
Are you into the blazer trend right now?


I would love for you to join me and link up your style posts below :)

Thanks again for stopping by today!
And don't forget to check out my What's Up Wednesday post today as well!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


Linking up with the Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style as well!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. I really like the look of the blazer with leggings! I don't own a blazer as I don't work outside the home and rarely feel the need to get "dressy" but I could totally see myself wearing an outfit like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You definitely should grab a basic black blazer. They go with so much!

      Delete
  2. I was just thinking I need to go to pinterest to get some inspiration for wearing my maxi skirts. I do not want to get rid of them but have not reached much in the past year. One of today's little tasks. Love how you made the leggings work for work: the blazer just adds that professional look.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am sure you will find so many ways to wear a maxi skirt!
      Thank you so much! ☺️

      Delete
  3. I am so glad you shared this with us on the Style Six link up! I love finding inspiration and making it my own!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts