Slider

2020 Friday Faves Week 6

Friday, February 7, 2020

Hello there and Happy Friday!

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika again for




~ one ~

We had a great weekend!
Dinner in Columbus with friends,
followed by a much needed Moms Night Out,
and then Super Bowl Sunday!
Speaking of the Super Bowl....I loved it!
I thought the game, the commercials and the half time show were all good.
I know a lot of people are applauded by the show that J Lo and Shakira put on, but I think it 100% fit for the Super Bowl being in Miami.
As a female I wasn't upset by their performance.
Honestly, I thought good for them!
They are 50 and 43 years old!
They look amazing and still perform amazingly well!
If you don't agree with me...that's fine.
Hence why we are free to have our own opinion :)




~ two ~

X had his last practice and game of the basketball season this week 🙌🙌🙌🙌
Don't get me wrong...I love watching that kid do his thing!
But I'm ready for the much needed break from being an Uber driver ;)
The boys played great in their final game and came away undefeated!
So proud of how much they all improved too!








~ three ~

While it isn't a favorite, her smile sure was.




~ four ~

Fresh cut and color is just what I needed to turn my frown upside down ;)




~ five ~ 

Snow Days!
I am so behind on all the things, so a day of working from home was just what I needed to get some laundry done and such.



X finished up his weekly homework early Thursday morning and the rest of the day he just got to chill :)
And guess what...we have another Snow Day today!
Hence the delayed post! lol!


~ six ~

Image result for cheer netflix

I started and finished Cheer on Netflix over the weekend.
Oh my goodness! I loved it!!!!
If you were ever a cheerleader I am sure you will love it.
Even if you weren't...you will love it!
Have you watched it yet? What did you think?
Who is your favorite?

And that is all for today friends!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!



XOXO ~ Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. I keep hearing all about this half-time show but we didn't watch so I don't have an opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched Cheer as well. Loved the show. Everyone could use a Jerry in their life! Such a sweet picture of your boy doing it right for the National Anthem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheer was so good! I heard rumors of a second season! 😁 Thank you! While he can be a handful, he sure melts my heart with moments like that! ❤️

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts