Slider

Seeing Spots | PinSpiration!

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Today is a 2 for 1 post!
I'm linking up with Shay & Erika to share some of my winter wardrobe, as well has sharing my latest PinSpiration look.


While this winter hasn't been too bad (🙏 that Phil is correct and spring comes early),
it still has been cold enough here in Ohio for my go-to winter jacket.
I bought this hooded camo jacket a couple of years ago from Abercrombie and it has been one of the best investments I have ever made!


Underneath that jacket has been just about every sweater I own! lol!








When I'm not at work, I am throwing on sweatshirt.


I recently picked up a bunch of leggings from Old Navy and Walmart, so I'm living in those outside of work as well.

Now onto my PinSpiration outfit of the week!
These shoes!


Katy shared these sneakers (only $19!) as a dupe for the pricier Adidas version.
I knew I had items that could easily recreate her look.



Performance Jacket - Similar
Camo Jacket - Similar
Leggings - Currently on sale for $9

But I wasn't done there.
I wanted to recreate a look from someone that wore the Adidas sneakers.





Leggings
Denim Jacket
Sweatshirt - Similar
Hat
Custom Tote


How did I do?
Do you have the original Adidas or the Walmart Dupes?
What does your Winter Wardrobe look like where you live?


Thanks for stopping by today!
And don't forget to link up your style posts below :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa

Also linking up with Andrea and the Style Six ladies, and Nancy's Fashion Style.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Fellow Cleveland girl!! Love your looks and ABSOLUTELY love those Adidas dups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable girl. You’re even cuter than the pins.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts