Slider

Smile

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

I had something different I had planned on sharing with you all today, but recent events just made me feel like this is what I was supposed to share today.

I met Ashley a couple of years ago when our kiddos started going to school together.
She was always sweet, polite, and always...I mean ALWAYS had a smile on her face.
If you saw her smiling it just made you smile.
I'm sure everyone you speak to would say the same.


Unfortunately, Ashley passed away last week from a brief illness.
She leaves behind a husband and three beautiful young children.

I don't typically share things like this, but I just feel that if it were me should would do the same despite just getting to know each other.

I ask that if you are a praying person to say a prayer for her husband and children.
For her parents and sister.
For everyone that was lucky enough to meet her and witness that infectious smile.

My heart is breaking for her family right now and I know they could use all the support you are willing to give.

GoFundMe page was created for her husband Chris and  their children if you find it in your heart that you would like to donate.


XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts