Slider

Friday Favorites Weeks #26 & #27

Friday, July 3, 2020

Hello Friday!
I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika for a double dose of Friday Favorites!


I received an air fryer for Christmas, and I have been holding off using it until we moved back home.
Well, I just couldn't wait any longer, so I busted it out of the box.


Now I want all of your recipes you make in your air fryer!

We still don't have much going on around here, so soccer is one of the only highlights these days.
I just love watching this kid!


X and I finally sat down and watched the Dude Perfect story and we loved it!


And guess what?
We spotted ourselves in the audience when we attended the Columbus show last summer :)


Over this past weekend we celebrated this little cutie turning 4 years old!



And followed it up the next day celebrating my cousin turning 30!


On the blog recently, I shared this super cute eyelet top.


All the June things in my What's Up Wednesday post and The Feels - June Edition :)



And I shared some super cute graphic tee looks for summer this week!
If you are still looking for something to wear tomorrow, look no further!



Our cabinets also arrived last week and it is super exciting to see them be placed in each space!
The kitchen will look so different when it is done, but it sure is fun to watch as our design comes together :)


And that is it!
Wishing you all a safe and Happy 4th of July!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts