Slider

Let's Stay Home | #TheRealBuild

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Happy Thursday!
Today I am sharing a fun group that I think you will love to follow and even participate in!

I have teamed up with some amazing and absolutely hilarious ladies for a new series on Instagram stories called #TheRealBuild

Each week we will share our experiences about a different topic in the building process.
We just kicked things off this week and would love for you to check out our stories, follow our #, and to share your stories as well.


We are all different.
Our location, style of home, budget, etc. is all different.
It is a great place to get answers, find out you aren't alone on this journey, and to develop a great support system while building a home.
Trust me....you will need it from time to time from someone who can relate to what you are going through right now (not 40 years ago 😉).
So head over to Instagram and watch our stories, follow #TheRealBuild and join the fun!

Here is the topic for Tuesday, July 28th.


I would love for you to join us!
Just share your experiences in your Instagram stories any time that works best for you on Tuesdays, use #TheRealBuild, and tag me (@life_of_mvx) so I can watch!
If you just want to watch for now, you can head over to my Insta page and check out my highlights.
I will save every week there for easy reference :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts