Slider

Style My Way | Summer Highlight

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

My mind (like most people I know) is focused on all the fall things these days.
However, Mother Nature isn't having that just yet.
The temps are in the upper 80's with super high humidity as well.
So think what you want, Summer is still here!

So I figured embrace it and throw on my Summer tee I picked up last year from Amazon, along with my super fun and comfy neon shorts from Walmart.
It was the perfect outfit to run errands in.
And how can you not smile when you see bright summer colors?!?!


Summer Tee - Sold out, similar here
Neon Shorts - Just $10, but only a few sizes left 

Does it still feel like summer near you or has fall starting taking over?

Linking up with the Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style.


XOXO ~ Vanessa



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts