Slider

What's Up August!

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

It is time to link up with Sheaffer and Shay for What's Up Wednesday!


What we're eating this week...
Monday - Rigatoni & Garlic Bread
Tuesday - Broccoli Beef & Rice
Wednesday - Tacos & Chipotle Rice
Thursday - Grilled Chicken & Red Skin Potatoes
The Weekend - Who knows!


What I'm reminiscing about...
The first day of school for X over the last few years.




He has grown so much!
While I'm happy he is going back to school soon, I do worry for how different it will be than previous years :/


What I'm loving...
Not doing my hair or make up, or getting dressed beyond a tee and shorts every day :)


What we've been up to...
At the beginning of the month we arrived back home after a week in the Outer Banks!



I got some much needed time with my friend/stylist Kasey :)



And the rest of the month I've been working from home and taking X to soccer practices.




What I'm dreading...
See that What I'm loving question?
That all ends on September 8th 😭😭


What I'm working on...
Not caring so much about all the things.
#sadbuttrue


What I'm excited about...
Some of our floors were installed earlier in the month and I love them!!!



If you missed #TheRealBuild stories yesterday on Instagram all about flooring, don't worry!
They are all saved in my highlights :)


What I'm watching/reading...
Man In The High Castle on Prime.

Amazon.com: Watch The Man In the High Castle - Season 1 | Prime Video


I wasn't going to watch it, but with Mic watching it right next to me I gave in.
We just started the 3rd season.
Anyone else watch this?

And I was totally sucked into Big Brother All Stars when I saw Janelle and Kaysar were on this season!

Big Brother 22' spoilers: Safety Suite winner is Kaysar Ridha ...


Now I can't stop watching!
I am totally on the OG team :)
Are you watching?
Who are your favorites?


What I'm listening to...
My child play video games :/
Other than that, just whatever is on when I'm driving in the car.


What I'm wearing...
Graphic tee, shorts and sandals are on repeat over here.
But I did manage to throw a few outfits together this past month ;)

I recreated one of Erin's looks...



And shared some summer brights and sunshine!



And I found some super cute shoes under $30!

What I'm doing this weekend...
Nothing that I know of :)


What I'm looking forward to next month...
A sense of normalcy.
School starts.
Soccer games and football games begin.
And I decided to host a fun photo challenge on Instagram!
I hope you will join me :)



Let's Do This September!


What else is new...
Earlier in the month we grabbed dinner at our favorite Japanese Steakhouse!
It felt SO GOOD to have a little bit of normalcy for the evening :)




And a couple of weeks ago X and I went camping for the night with my dad and step mom.
Loved being right on Lake Erie!





And that is it for the month of August!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts