Slider

Friday Favorites Week #34

Friday, August 21, 2020

Hello Friday!
Joining Andrea and Erika for another week of Friday Favorites.


I kicked off my weekend with a solo trip to Hobby Lobby 🙌
I didn't buy anything, but it felt so good to just walk around by myself and check things out.
I mean look at all this buffalo plaid goodness!!!



And they always have the best football decor!
I can't wait have a pillow like this in our house!


I lied.
I did walk into Big Lots just to pick up my favorite Iced Tea!


And then I swung by the house and saw this...





It didn't rain or have high winds, but the branch just broke off.
The tree is a good 100 - 200 years old, so it might be on its last leg.

While I was there I saw a friend 😉 hanging out on our property.


On Saturday Mic had CE credits to work on, so X and I took advantage and headed north to Lake Erie.
My dad was camping in Port Clinton, so we joined him for the day/night.

We enjoyed the lake while we waited for our table at Doc's.




After eating and taking a drive around, we headed back to the camper for the evening.
We brought those amazing apple donuts from Apple Hill Orchards as a sweet treat :)


And then it was time to hit the pool!


Darkness = Campfire Time!!! 



We headed home the next morning to get ready for another week of working from home and soccer practices ;)

On the blog this week I recapped our trip to Norfolk, Virginia and the Outer Banks.


Most are all under $30!!!



And I totally dropped the ball on my home series this week :(
Check back here this coming Thursday for Let's Stay Home :)


And that is it for this week!
We have two more weeks before X heads back to school and I head back to the office!
Did your kiddos start school yet?
Are they going in person or online?

Have a great weekend friends!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts