Slider

Sunshine Day

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Stole this idea  Accepted the nomination from the wonderful
Stephanie @ Not Entirely Perfect 
to answer the following 10 questions.
Read more here on how she was nominated for the Sunshine Award!
Totally stealing her song idea for the title of this post!
Hello Brady Bunch :)



Grrr! No matter how many times I fix the spacing below it won't save :( Sorry!

1. What's your favorite TV show currently on netflix?

I don't have netflix, but if I did I would totally be watching all of the seasons of Glee.
I was sucked in to the show during the middle of last season and now I am hooked!

2. What color do you look best in?
IMO I have always looked good in red, but lately I would have to say by best color is navy.
I have been buying it a lot this past year. My hair & skin seems go with it pretty well, and I don't need a tan to rock it :)

3. Which Disney princess (the animated kind, not the Miley Cyrus kind) are you most like?
Princess Aurora

4. Favorite cartoon to watch growing up?
I have to go The Smurfs,
but I was always a big fan of The Flintstones and The Jetsons too :)

5. Go to drink at a coffee shop?

Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks is my fave!
When it isn't available I go with a Mocha Latte :)

6. Favorite blog(s) you found recently that you want to share?

Kayla at My Kind of Yellow and Katie at Keep Calm and Carry On
are two Ohio gals that I recently have come across :)

7. First store you look at when you have money to spend?

These days J.Crew Factory.
Everything fits perfectly that I have purchased from there and has been on sale :)

8. What's your instagram account? So I can follow you of course!

X-tremely V

9. Thing about Fall you are most looking forward to?

Do I seriously have to narrow it down to one thing?
I love everything about the Fall!
Football, pumpkins, sweaters, Pumpkin Spice Lattes Oh My!

10. What's your favorite thing to win in blog giveaways?

I have never won anything before,
but a gift card to Target or Starbucks would be nice :)





Since I love inviting others to join the fun...
I nominate all of you answer the following 10 questions either in the comments below
or your own post :)

1. Who is your favorite TV character? Past & Present.
2. Who is your favorite musical artist and favorite band of all time?
3. What did you think your child or future child's name would be when you were younger?
4. What is your go-to for fast food?
5. Name a town (other than where you live) in your current state that everyone should visit.
6. What kind of car would you drive if money didn't matter?
7. What was your favorite toy as a child?
8. What is your actual job title?
9. What is your favorite kind of cookie?
10. Sweet or unsweet tea?

And GO!!! :)
Can't wait to see your answers and posts!


Oh, and today is the final preseason game so...
 
GO BROWNS!!!!

 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you answered :)
    I'm a Glee lover too, I totally admit it. And pumpkin spice lattes, I got one today!!
    Hopefully you'll win one of my giveaways coming up, fingers crossed! The gift cards seem to be a good way to go, I'll do that at some point for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually drove out of our way Friday morning just so I could get my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts