Slider

Simple Date Night Look

Wednesday, August 8, 2018


Mic and I rarely do date nights.
And when we do, it is usually last minute so I keep things pretty simple.
Friday night we were able to have a "just us" dinner, so I thought it was the perfect time to try out my new BP. booties I picked up in the Nordstrom sale.

Universal Thread Tee in Olive - only $8 -- These are my FAVORITE basic tees!
Vigoss Distressed Skinny Jeans - mine are at least a few years old, but these are the same brand and super similar! And they are on sale for under $36!
BP Booties in Cognac - Unfortunately, the sale is over and they are at their regular price :(

And in case you missed the announcement....I am now a member of The Blended Blog!!!
EEK!
I am so stinkin' excited and nervous!
Praying I don't let them and you all down!

And I promise I will do my best to up my outfit pictures :/

Speaking of TBB, make sure you link up your fashion related posts below :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts