Slider

Chambray Love

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

No matter how hard I try to wish Fall here, it is still summer :(
And that means the sweaters and boots have to wait just a little bit longer.
However, that also means that I can wear all the chambray things!

I picked up these pants from Old Navy in the Spring and they can easily be dressed up or down, and even better they are super comfy!

Chambray Pants available only is size Large right now for $25

And then I added these shorts and I wear them all the time (yet don't have a single picture of me wearing them #bloggerfail).
Chambray shorts currently available in all sizes and on sale for $20

And when I spotted this dress TJ Maxx earlier this summer I knew I needed to add it to my closet!
Perfect for just about any occasion!
Sorry for the wrinkles (the one disadvantage of chambray) but I had been sitting at work most of the day when I realized I needed to snap a picture of it :/

Since my dress isn't available I thought I would share a few other chambray dress options with you.



And currently Old Navy is giving an extra 10% off all the items shown above with code STYLE.
Happy Shopping!


What items are you wearing out of your closet right now while we wait for the temps to drop?
What are you looking forward to rockin' this Fall?


Head to The Blended Blog and link up your style post today :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts