Slider

Belly Laughs, Bella Bleu's & Born Year Hats

Friday, August 3, 2018

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for...

There are only two more weeks until school starts, so I am trying to plan a few fun things here and there before the summer comes to an end.
On Friday X and I hit up the early show of Teen Titans Go To The Movies!
This is what happens when your mom wants to take a picture of you, but the sun is in your eyes...

With popcorn in hand, we were ready to watch the movie!

Do any of your kiddos watch the show Teen Titans Go?
Do you watch it too?
I personally think it is pretty funny :)


Seeing and hearing this guy laugh out loud was definitely a favorite moment!

Mic came home from work and told us we were heading out to Bella Bleu's for dinner.

I absolutely loved the atmosphere of the place, and the weather was perfect to sit out on the deck for dinner.
I can't lie...I am like a 6 year old when it comes to eating.
While this place was nice, and I am sure most people would love the menu....it just wasn't for me.
And when places try to be upscale....I don't typically want any part of it :/

The mail arrived on Saturday and that meant my new #BornYear hat was here!!!

It fits great and goes with everything!
My new favorite hat for sure!
And I loved the fun little facts they sent with it :)

On Monday I shared what is going on or not going on with me health wise.
I am open to all your suggestions/tips :)

I found these at the grocery store the other day and I can't believe I have never saw them before now!
These are life changing people!
No cutting.
No throwing away the unusable parts.
Just eat one of my favorite veggies :)

Instagram was killin' it this week!








I believe every single one of those applies to me except the first one!
Actually, I have the kid that makes most people not have another :/
I love him with all my heart, but he is A LOT!!!

WE X had soccer camp this week and it was great to get him out of the house to do something active!
Summer at home with a working mom isn't terribly fun :(
And I said we had soccer camp, because I literally stood there for the two hours he was there every night!

But I can't lie, it was fun to watch him get back into things :)



Look at that tongue! lol!

He had a great time getting back on the field with his friends this week.
And we found out who is on his soccer team for the next year!
He is super pumped that some of his favorite people will be playing with him this year :)

I shared all of our winners and losers of the Nordstrom Sale this week as well.

This weekend is Tax Free Shopping in Ohio, so I am placing my order online for all the school supplies, new shoes, and clothes for X :)
And that is it for this week!

Have your kiddos went back to school yet?
Do you still have back-to-school shopping to do?

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts