Slider

Friday Loves

Friday, August 24, 2018

We made it!
Friday is here and we are almost through our first whole week of school and back to the office.
Hopefully this weekend treats us right and next week will be just as good!

Let's jump into my favorites from the week!


I shared some pictures from X's first day of school on Monday.

He absolutely loved it!
 He really likes his new teacher, and is quickly making new friends in his class.
He came home that day and told me two very important things ;)

1. His favorite thing about the day was learning!!!

2. Sofia (the girl he "agreed" he would marry when he gets older since he can't marry mommy and daddy) has some competition! lol!

He said he may have to marry Lucy instead but she can read and write really well.
Oh my goodness!
At least he is picking out some good qualities! lol!

And now for a little bit of comparison for you...



Look how big he is!
Some things don't change though...
His favorite color still is red, and he still wants to be just like daddy :)

And just when you think they have grown up so much, you see this when you walk your kiddo into class...
 X is the pencil drawing at the top of the scared column :(
And that my friends reminds you that he is only 6 years old.


Moving on....I shared my love for all things Chambray this week.
This dress was a TJ Maxx find, but I did share some similar options with you in that post :)
Click on the link above to check them out!


I have been playing these songs over and over this week while I am working at my desk!




And X absolutely loves this one!
#justlikemommy


So much good stuff on Instagram this week!


I think I need to order that Pumpkin Lady mug!

 And when I saw this post from Baker Mayfield that was a spoof from The Hangover I couldn't stop laughing!

 Even better...these underwear are for real!

This shirt = so me! 


 And last but certainly not least...my new blog design!
I finally settled on something I felt really was me.
And was able to work out all the kinks pretty easily :)
Let me know what you think!

Linking up with The Blended Blog, Momfessionals, A Little Bit of Everything & Grace and Love Blog.





Looking for blog inspiration?
Here is what TBB has in store for you for the month of September on Mondays and Wednesdays!
We would love for you to join us!




I hope you all have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa

5 comments:

  1. X looks so adorable in those school pictures! And I love that chambray dress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny!
      I just need to find a way to tlkeep that dress wrinkle ree!

      Delete
  2. oh man, I need that kinda classy kinda hood top!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts