Slider

Show & Tell | Kids Parties

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Linking up with Andrea @ Momfessionals for...


I love a good party!
Actually, I love to plan a good party!
I tend to pick a theme and run with it from the food to the decor to the presents and favors :)
I have over the years tried to simplify my planning since it is a lot of work and half of it tends to go unnoticed.

So for any of you that are reading this post today that don't already know, I have a 5 year old little guy that is my world :)

 For X's 1st Birthday Party we had a Winter "One"derland theme.
A friend of mine made the cake and cupcakes and they turned out perfect!
We ate Cincinnati style chili and coneys too!
The favors were one of my favorite things!
We gave each family one of our favorite ornaments to take home with them - Penguin S'more Ornaments and all the kiddos received penguin water bottles :)

Unfortunately, our little guy was sick for his 2nd Birthday Party so we had to cancel it :(
It was supposed to be a transportation theme.
I saved everything in case we try to use that theme again someday :)


X's 3rd Birthday Party was full of Ninja power!
Meaning pizza, green sewage drinks and lots of fun!


X just started getting into dinosaurs right before turning 4, so we went with that theme for his 4th Birthday Party.
These super cute dino cookies were a great take home treat :)


 X's most recent party was filled with his favorite things!
We had a Lego's themed 5th Birthday Party at a local gym :)
And the best part...he got to invite a lot of his little friends!!!

Since most of those little guys above will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall I am hoping to host a back to school bash for them before the summer is over :)
Heading to Andrea's blog now to read how she did that ;)

What are your favorite kid party themes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts