Slider

Irish Wishes & More

Friday, March 17, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

We woke up Friday morning to Winter all over again.
But it was so pretty looking out our kitchen windows!
Snowy trees are a favorite of mine :)

Last week was rough!
So on Friday night I decided to crack open one the bottles of wine I got from the Traveling Vineyard party I went to in February!
Oh my goodness!
It is even better than I remembered when I tried it!
Double Date is my new favorite!!!
And yes, I am drinking it from a Cleveland Browns cocktail glass!
#keepinitreal
Honestly, I don't drink wine that much so my glasses are stored for special occassions.
I typicially make mixed drinks at home when I have adult beverage.
Speaking of that....what is your favorite adult beverage?
Wine, beer, cocktails, straight liquor?


I was itching to get out of town for a bit after that week,
so on Saturday we hopped in the car and headed to Cleveland for the day.
Cleveland is always my favorite place to be :)
We ate lunch at Melt, which specializes in grilled cheese sandwiches.

We shared the Melt Pierogi, but I forgot to take a picture of them :(
I ordered the half size of the Mighty Macaroni - homemade macaroni and cheese battered and deep fried, and layered with cheddar cheese and cheddar cheese sauce,


and Mic got the Parma, Italy - in a nutshell, a chicken parm sandwich.
We liked both of them, but mine was our favorite :)

With our bellies full, we headed to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.
And what was the first thing we saw?
X's favorite dino!
T-Rex!




It wasn't super crowded, but X doesn't like to look at things for very long.
Our only regret is that we would have liked to read some of the information a little bit more than we were able to.






It was a nice day out of town, and X even said it was one of his best day's ever! :)


On Tuesday I joined Andrea for another round of Show & Tell. This time is was about our embarrassing moments!
Those are definitely not favorites!


I linked up with The Blended Blog on Wednesday to show off some of my new Spring pieces I received in my latest Stitch Fix!
This black top is my new favorite!

My favorite little guy finally lost that loose tooth this week!
I guess he was eating lunch at preschool and it must have stuck to his hot dog, because one minute it was there and the next it was gone :(
He said he was scared since he swallowed it :(
The staff at his school were great about it, and the director sent home a cute little note with a white bead to give to the tooth fairy in place of the tooth.


Today is one of my favorite days of the year!
St. Patrick's Day!!!!
I mean, it is seriously right under Christmas and Halloween for me.
My mom's side of the family always celebrates their Scottish heritage, but they seem to forget about the Irish part.
The part that we get from my grandma!
I love that part!
And I love to celebrate it!

I typically make everything green for the day.
Our drinks, our food, our clothing, my nails, etc.
I even started celebrating early this week with one of my new favorites...the Chocolate Shamrock shake!
And my green nails too!





And I couldn't leave this one out ;)

Wishing you the very best today!
Happy Friday Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts