Slider

Deputy Siobhan Kelly

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Friday was a long and crazy day for Mic and I, so we decided to grab our traditional Friday pizza out.
We had fun taking selfies at Pizza Hut while we waited for our pizza to arrive :)

This kid has watched me do a few workout DVDs recently and is always fascinated by the skinny people and their tummies showing.
His latest thing is to show his tummy as well!
Of course the goofy guy wanted to shake his bootie too!
#iamintrouble
Mic and I moved the rest of our stuff from the old house over to the new place and the first thing I set up was our bed!
It may not look too great in this pic, but it felt amazing to sleep on a bed again!

Saturday morning I was exhausted from moving all day the day before, so a trip to Starbucks was much needed.
When I got back home the trees just screamed Fall!


Family photos will be taken on this property in the future!

Due to rain, we had to reschedule our photos which meant I had more time to get ready for a Halloween party that night.
I honestly hadn't planned on dressing up, but at the last minute Mic and I went as officers.
Not just any officers though.
He was Sheriff Lucas Hood and I was Deputy Siobhan Kelly from the TV show Banshee :)
There was a guy wearing a Ted costume (from the movie) that had to be 1000*!
I never seemed to get a good pic of him, so this was as good as it got while he was dancing.

Sunday was a fairly lazy day.
Grocery shopping, meal prepping for the week, watching the Browns lose again.
You know, the usual :(

X took another late nap and didn't wake up until after 7pm!
Mic needed gas in his car, so we stopped at Bob Evans for a late comfort meal before calling it a night.

And that my friends was the weekend!
Looking forward to trick-or-treat this week :)

How was your weekend?
Did you go to any Halloween celebrations?


1 comment:

  1. Moving is exhausting- that was a much deserved Starbucks I'm sure ;) Hooray for having your bed finally too- I bet you are sleeping like a rock hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts