Slider

High Five 4 Friday

Friday, May 24, 2013

Linking up with the Lovely Lauren @ Lauren Elizabeth
for H54F!

Received our online album of photos from Christy Rice Photography :)
Love them all!!!


 
Had a great annual review at work! Bring on the auditors!



Witnessed a beautiful rainbow after the storm on Wednesday night :)


Prom season is one of my favorite times of the year since the local newspaper posts photo galleries of the kids in their prom attire on the website. I just can't get enough of them!
Check out some of the photos here.

This is a photo that someone took of me at my senior prom (1997)...I sure look happy! lol!



It's Memorial Day Weekend folks! Relax, have a drink, grill something!!!




Day 24: Your top 3 worst traits

I have a ton of bad traits I could name here,
but it depends on the day of the week which ones are the worst!

I hold a grudge.
I refuse to break the rules.
I care way too much about what others think.
What are you up to this weekend?
What are your worst traits?

Until next time...Have a Wonderful Weekend!

XoXo ~ V

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts