Slider

High Five 4 Friday

Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday = Linking up with Lauren for H54F!


We enjoyed some LEGO fun on Sunday morning :)

This "Meat & Potatoes" girl had just that for dinner on Sunday evening!
As well as some warm chocolate chip cookies for dessert :)


 

X got his 3rd haircut in his 17 months of existence and did wonderful as always!

Found a new & super delicious adult beverage - REDD's Apple Ale


Thursday evenings for the entire summer are Mommy & X time :)
This little guy is the absolute best!


That's all folks!

Until next time....ENJOY the weekend!!!

XoXo ~ V

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie!
    Have a great weekend!
    Stop by sometime http://styledlikearockstar.blogstpot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You as well & I will stop by for sure :) Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  2. I need roasted potatoes in my life, I haven't had any in so long. I need to remedy that next week some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I MUST have some form of potatoes weekly or else I am not fun to live with! :) Same with pasta! Hope you have some soon!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! All my photos are from my iPhone actually :) Constanting finding new apps to alter/enhance pics. Honestly, the camera is the only reason I bought the phone, and the only reason I will keep it! lol!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts