Slider

Anything Goes Wednesday

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I can't believe it is only Wednesday!
This week is kicking butt and taking names :( UGH!

 
I have a new food love :)
Can you say AMAZING!!!
The Sea Salt and Roasted Garlic flavors are delicious!
I don't recommend eating the garlic ones if you need to be around people,
but they are delish!
They come in 7 different flavors!
Seriously, you MUST check them out today! You won't regret it :)




This weekend is Memorial Day weekend!
That means I get 3 luxurious days away from the office :)
After the last 2 days, I need them!
Technically, I will be taking a fourth day due to the funeral we have in Erie on Friday.





Day 22: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel.
(pet peeve, current event, something someone does that drives you crazy, etc.)

With the way this week has been so far, I could rant about everything,
but I won't :)
Plus I am trying to keep this whole blog a bit more upbeat,
even if I am in a terrible mood!

So here it goes...I have a remarkable sense of smell.
SERIOUSLY!!
While it can be great for sniffing out the smell of gas in a home,
it also can be a complete curse :(
If someone burps...I can tell you what they had for lunch :(
I can't be around perfume/cologne because all I smell is the alcohol in them :(
But the worst is the smell someone has on them after being outside!

So my rant is about the stinky, horrible smell that you just naturally get from being outside.
You don't have to be sweating either, it is just there! YUCK!
If anyone I know even is outside for a few minutes I can smell it and it just gags me!
I seriously tell my husband he has to shower, because I can't take it!
Every night I have to give X a bath just to get that smell off of him.
It literally drives me insane!
I know I even have that smell on me if I have been outside at all,
and of course I have to shower before bed or I won't be able to sleep!

Just because you can't smell it, doesn't mean it isn't there!
Grrrrr!



Moral of the story? Shower, take a bath, rinse off under a hose, whatever!
Some of us have a keen sense of smell and have to suffer with it!
 

What are your pet peeves?
Any big Memorial Day plans?

Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

2 comments:

  1. Haha I can't tell it on me, but I can smell it on Hawkeye if she's been outside for even a minute. Stinky!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts