Slider

Daydreaming

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lately I have found myself daydreaming about living some where different, but in a realistic way.
Not a different state, or even a different city.
Just a different spot or home.
Specifically I have been dreaming of what it would be like to live on a farm.

WHAT? Who am I?

I want nothing to do with animals or even the actual work that goes into just having a non animal farm.
Just the idea of all that land is appealing to me these days.
Maybe it is because I read Karli's blog and it sounds like fun.
Maybe it is because the postage stamp yard we have just doesn't seem big enough for all the parties I want to have or the baseball/football games I want to play with X.
Or maybe it is just because I drive past some beautiful corn fields on my way to workout, go to work, etc. and it just seems so inviting.
And the fact that those farms are basically located right on top of 71 doesn't hurt either :)
This girl needs to have access to a major highway!


And X would absolutely love getting to ride on a big tractor all the time!
Who am I kidding? So would I!!! :)

What are you daydreaming about these days?
A new home or maybe a fun vacation?
Maybe you have future babies on the brain :)
I would love to hear about your daydreams!

Linking up today with Shanna @ Because Shanna Said So for




3 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS daydream about living on a non-working farm! I want land so bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So random, but I would agree on a lot of this. I'd also include some fun animals, but lots of land would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts