Slider

Fall TV Guide

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I talked about the fact that I like watching TV,
scratch that,
LOVE watching TV!
I posted about all the shows I like to watch here.

Well my friends...
Fall is almost here and that means
new seasons of my favorite shows!
It also means new shows to test out!

Now I have tried to cut down on the amount of shows I watch during the week
since X came along,
but I still can't help but get excited!

Before X came along I used to refer to myself as the human TV guide.
I could tell you what night, what time, and what channel a
show would air.
This included shows I didn't even watch!
Crazy I know!
How can someone have that much time on their hands that
they memorize the TV Guide?
(Without actually looking at a TV Guide!)
I didn't try to honestly,
I just have a really good memory :)

Anyways, here are the shows I am looking forward to this Fall
and their premiere dates.


Back in the Game - Wednesday, September 25th @ 8:30pm
The Goldbergs - Tuesday, September 24th @ 9pm
Modern Family - Wednesday, September 25th @ 9pm (1 hour!)
Nashville - Wednesday, September 25th @ 10pm
Trophy Wife - Tuesday, September 24th @ 9:30pm
Super Fun Night - Wednesday, October 2nd @ 9:30pm


Parenthood - Thursday, September 26th @ 10pm
The Voice - Monday, September 23rd


The Big Bang Theory - Thursday, September 26th @ 8pm
The Crazy Ones - Thursday, September 26th @ 9pm


Brooklyn Nine-Nine - premiered September 17th @ 8:30pm
Dads - premiered September 17thy @ 8pm
Glee - Thursday, September 26th @ 9pm
Sleepy Hollow - premiered September 16th @ 9pm

The CW 

Hart of Dixie - Monday, October 7th @ 8pm
The Tomorrow People - Wednesday, October 9th @ 9pm

ABCFamily
Pretty Little Liars - Halloween Special! Tuesday, October 22nd @ 8pm
Ravenswood - Tuesday, October 22nd @ 9pm

There are all of the shows I will be tuning into for another great season,
and a few newbies I will be giving a shot.
As of this post I have watched the premieres of Dads and Brooklyn Nine Nine.
Both shows were alright, so I will be giving each of them one more watch before
pulling the plug :)

What new shows are you looking forward to watching?
What favorites are returning for another season?
Any shows I "must" check out that I missed?


 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I'm looking forward to so many of these! I use sidereel because I can never remember when they're on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, we might be TV soulmates. I also know what time and what channel shows are on, even if I don't watch them! Have you watched Sleepy Hollow yet? I really like the two main characters. Seriously, next week is pretty much my favorite week, starting with the Emmys and then SO many premieres!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is too funny! I haven't watched Sleepy Hollow yet. Hoping to catch up with it this weekend! Next week is insane with good premieres! I have no idea how I will keep up them all...maybe I will have to sneak watch some of them while at work! lol!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts