Slider

19 months & counting...

Monday, July 8, 2013

 Happy Monday!
I loved having 4 full days off of work,
but boy am I glad to be back at work!
I don't know how SAHM's do it!
I love X to death,
but he can be exhausting!!!!

Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday & weekend! :)

Friday, July 5th
X is officially 19 months old!
He is just an amazing little boy, but again exhausting!
I figured I would record what his latest favorite things are,
and what he enjoys doing right now so if I can't remember some day
I will have it written down here :)

Rockin' mommy's ACDC hat :)

19 Months Old

He loves to run around in circles!
Whether he is running around me, pushing a car around,
or just spinning himself into a dizzy spiral :)

He loves to get kisses from Mic & I :)
He actually makes a game of it!
He will get a kiss from me,
and then go over to Mic for a kiss.
He then proceeds to go back and forth until he has had enough :)

"The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades"

Everything is some sort of car to him.
He likes to drive his cars & trains,
but he also will drive his food around his high chair
and make "vroom vroom" noises :)

He is obsessed with watermelon & fruit snacks!
I swear he is going to turn into a watermelon with as much as he eats!
And fruit snacks?
He practically will eat the wrapper
going crazy for more!


He likes to drag his pillow and blanket all around the house :)

He LOVES to throw!
And he has a great arm when he throws!
Unfortunately, he throws EVERYTHING!
Food, toys, etc. :(

He is wonderful at putting his dirty clothes
and towels in the hamper!
He gets excited once he gets everything into the hamper
and gets to close the lid :)

He loves to look at his animal book and try to make
sounds like the animals :)
He can do tigers, snakes, and gorillas!
He even can hit his chest like the gorillas do :)


Petting an armadillo @ the Columbus Zoo

Swimming @ grammy & grampy's house :)


Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

2 comments:

  1. happy 19 months, X!
    i love his little life jacket/floatie!
    isn't it fun how much little boys innately love cars? :)

    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! It is a good thing mommy loves cars too! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts