Slider

Let's Talk | New Year

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Linking up today with Erika and Andrea for

Today is all about resolutions, goals, plans for the new year.
You can check out and read more about my phrase of the year :)

Other than my phrase of the year, I am trying to keep things light this year.
So my only goal for 2016 is to keep living a healthier lifestyle.
What does that mean?
I have loved following the #21dayfix

Keeping up with my daily workouts, eating smaller portions, putting good food into my body, but of course still enjoying life :)
Meaning the occasional cocktail, ice cream, etc. are still allowed ;)

What are your goals for 2016?


2 comments:

  1. My fitness goal is I am going to do to a sprint triathlon...at least train for it, it's technically a year from now, but hoping that my ankle heals and I will be ready to go for next year! Maybe sign up for a 10K or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome you're doing the 21 day fix!!! I've been doing a few of the workouts but not so much with the eating plan lol

    Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts