Slider

first time for everything

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hey everyone!
Welcome to the first #ThinkingOutLoudThursday of 2016!
Penny & I want to thank you for joining us last year.
It truly means a lot that you decide to hangout and link up with us each week :)

And now, for your viewing pleasure (lol!), is my first vlog ;)


Make sure to comment below with your questions, suggestions, etc.!

Now it is your turn!
Link up your #ThinkingOutLoudThursday post below,
and make sure to link back to X-tremely V & Penny's Passion!

#ThinkingOutLoudThursday






6 comments:

  1. very cool hearing your voice and 'seeing' you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome - my southern accent scares me a bit on video...maybe one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Love being able to hear your voice and put a voice with a name. Can't wait to see more videos! I think we should do some sort of video collab...hmm...???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree about the voice thing....I always am so so wrong or judging height I always think people are taller than they are

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vlog! I get a thrill out of hearing voices too :) Oh gosh, could you share some exercise moves?! Is that too much? I need to get motivated and I know how much you enjoy it so teach me your ways!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great "hearing" from you today! Love the vlog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts