Slider

be present

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hello!
If you are new around these parts, my name is Vanessa :)
me, x, mic

I started this little space called X-tremely V almost 3 years ago.
At the time I was thinking of this blog as a diary of sorts, to help me let off some steam, etc.
Three years later and I am still here!
Crazy!
Each day discovering a little bit more about myself and the person I want to be moving forward in life.
I have discovered some great blogs/bloggers along the way, and (even better) made some amazing friends!

What to know more about me?
Click here or just ask! :)
Leave a comment, post a link to your blog (I love discovering new ones), etc.

Speaking of a little more about me....
Today I am talking about my goals for 2016.
As I type this a million different things are racing through my head that I would love to work on, focus on, etc. for this year.

Examples: Making sure I get my 30 minutes of exercise in a day (FYI: I am in such a better mood if I do), Eating smaller portions, but still enjoying some of the foods I love (moderation people!)

But at this time of year, everyone under the sun seems to want to workout more and eat better.
So I have something a bit different that I really want to work towards this year.

I am choosing a simple phrase to focus on in 2016.

" Be Present"
I am talking about being more present in all that I do.
Whether I am at work, writing a blog post, spending QT with Mic, hanging out with X, etc.
I want to be more present in any and all activities I do this year :)

I am sure as the year goes on I will have more goals that I want to work towards, but right now this sounds like a pretty good (and big) one for me :)

Did you choose a word or phrase for 2016?
I would love to hear what your goals are for this year!

Linking up today with Andrea @ Momfessionals for


4 comments:

  1. Present my word last year! Im choosing intentional this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to have met you! this is such a great post! hope you check my blog out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your word! I didn't do a word this year - well I kinda did with sticking with intentional from last year but God really laid it on my heart that relationships are more important than resolutions so I am really diving into building relationships!

    P.S. I am so glad to be back because I have missed you and your blog!! Hope to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New year brings exciting new things and we have something VERY exciting to share with you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts