Slider

Good Moments & New Hair

Thursday, January 28, 2016

I feel like this week everything is in slow motion!
I did get to go and have my hair down on Tuesday evening, so that was fun!
You can see the new color and cut below :)


For me, Jauary was a month of crazy!
We had an employee retire and hired a new one.
I am ready for things to get back to normal!
I also found out my little brother and his wife are expecting a baby girl in June!

In February, I am looking forward to taking X to Disney On Ice, seeing Richard Marx in concert (again), and who knows what else!

Link your #ThinkingOutLoudThursday post below,
and don't forget to link back to X-tremely V & Penny's Passion!






6 comments:

  1. Love the hair!!! I hope you get a break this weekend and are able to do some relaxing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping up...oh keeping up is hard some times! I love your little vlogs and your hair looks great. My hair dresser was not herself this week and kind of jacked mine up....hope she can fix it next week before we have family pictures..yikes! January has definitely been a good month and getting up early has definitely helped me feel more balanced. Looking forward to family pictures and watching a little more basketball in February.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Jessica, when I saw the video before I even clicked on play I thought, wow her hair looks great! My favorite part of January, seems like this month my kids have started wanting to actually play together. It is the cutest thing ever to watch...mostly they like to play family, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new hair looks great!!!! :) And hooray for June babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your brother and SIL! Their wedding was darling so Im sure that baby shower will be amazing too ;) Kinsey's 5th birthday is Feb 4th so that has definitely taken priority in my mind this month!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts