Slider

Friday Favorites: Food, Family, Fashion Edition

Friday, January 22, 2016

TGIF!!!
Let's jump right into my favorites for the week!

~one~
We tried a new spot for pizza on Friday night and loved it!
Honestly, whoever came up with the idea to combine a coffee shop and a pizza shop is pretty much a genius in my opinion!
The latte was excellent, the pizza was yummy, and the desserts were great!


I mentioned my love for all things frosting in my Momfessional Moments confessions on Tuesday :)

~two~
X and I had some down time over the weekend and instead of playing Lego's or cars the entire time, we worked on writing and drawing.

~three~
We celebrated Mic's birthday twice this week with dinner at my in-laws house on Tuesday,
and then out to eat on his actual birthday to our favorite Japanese Steakhouse.




~four~
I decided to unbox my January Stitch Fix on video this time around.
Check out it here to see what I received.
I may have kept it all ;)

~five~
And I know I mentioned this last week, but I MUST mention it again this week.
X-FILES begins on Sunday night!!!!
Did anyone else watch this show back when it was originally on?
One of my favorites!
#thetruthisoutthere
#iamkindofascifigeek :)

The rest of the weekend I am planning on eating some yummy food, working out, and watching some football!
What are your plans for the weekend?

Linking up today with the following ladies.

Karli/Amy

Happy Friday!


4 comments:

  1. That pizza looks delicious & yum hibachi!!! Hope you all have a great weekend!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE a good Japanese steakhouse :) I can't believe how big X is getting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that steakhouse looks yummy! So glad that you had a better pizza experience this past weekend ;) Trying out a new place this weekend too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breanna loves drawing and would every day!!!! mmmmm I have been craving Hibachi.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts