Slider

Friday at last!

Friday, November 8, 2013

I really didn't feel like posting today, but after a quick stop at Starbucks this morning I am good to go!

Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday
and




Started rockin' out to Christmas music and sporting Christmas socks this week :)


Mic and I had to go to Erie, PA for a work meeting so we made an evening of it and stopped in at Molly Brannigans for dinner. We enjoyed some adult seasonal cider drinks too!
Caramel Apple & Warm Apple Pie = YUMMY!!!!


We stopped at a local cookie shop for some treats for our ride back home :)


X was stompin' in his Air Force Ones :)



My Friday morning pick me up :)
PSL I love you!


How was your week?
Any big weekend plans?

 
Remember to link up with me every Thursday in the month of November for
X-Tremely V



 
post signature

Follow me on Twitter here
Follow me on Pinterest here
Follow me on Instagram here
Follow me on Bloglovin here

6 comments:

  1. Um, LOVE those socks!!!

    omg...those drinks sound amazing!!!

    I love that picture of X in his air force ones....I used to LOVE that song!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And that song was awesome back in the day!

      Delete
  2. I reeeeally want that cookie. Right now. Is that an appropriate breakfast? I mean, it is Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my stars...that. cookie. moster. COOKIE! bless. and YUM! so precious!! i am a christmas sock fan too. wearing some now, in fact!!! happy friday, love! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts