Slider

What's Up December? | TBB Fashion Link Up

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

We have less than a week until Christmas friends!
Eek!
I am linking up with The Blended Blog to share what we are wearing while we dream of Sugar Plum Fairies on Christmas Eve!

Every year one of Santa's elves brings us an early Christmas present to enjoy on Christmas Eve night.
In that present is always some new festive pj's for us to don that night.
This year the elves are bringing me and X these ;)
Unfortunately, Mic is a bit too tall for these so he will be getting some new sweats and a festive tee ;)

What are you rockin' on Christmas Eve Night?
Does your family open a special present?

Make sure you link up your fashion post with us at The Blended Blog :)
Or share on Facebook or Instagram and use #tbbstyle
And don't forget to check out how Christy & the rest of the TBB ladies get cozy on Christmas Eve!




Now let's get on with...




What we're eating this week...
Monday - Pulled Pork & Red Skin Potatoes
Tuesday - Pizza (Basketball Night)
Wednesday - Belated Birthday Celebration with friends
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday - Nachos
The Weekend - All the Christmas Foods!!!


What I'm reminiscing about...
Christmases as a kid!
No stress
No last minute shopping
No School!!!


What I'm loving...
Turning 40!
More on that tomorrow ;)


What we've been up to...
Celebrating all the birthdays!
X turned 7 at the beginning of the month,

and I just turned 40 over the weekend!


What I'm dreading...
How quickly Christmas will come and go :(


What I'm working on...
Finishing picking up those last few Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers.


What I'm excited about...
To see my family this weekend :)
And I am headed to see one of my favorite 80's/90's hair bands next week with my dad....Firehouse!!!



And Winger is there too!


What I'm watching/reading...
I am finally caught up on Manifest (so good).
If you aren't watching, I really think you should ;)
Still have a few episodes of This Is Us to watch.
Just finished The Voice last night :)
And I am of course keeping up with A Million Little Things!
It is my absolute favorite show these days!


What I'm listening to...
All the Christmas songs!
And then I mix it up with some country, rock and hip hop :)






What I'm wearing...
My new beanie I got from my Favorite Things Party :)

My new red booties!

Ladies these are perfect for your holiday parties or NYE!!!

And I am wearing my necklace that X picked out for me for my birthday :)


What I'm doing this weekend...
Going to the Browns game with my dad for our annual Father/Daughter game,

and then we are celebrating Christmas starting on Sunday evening!!!


What I'm looking forward to next month...
Moving forward on all the things
A fresh start in general :)
More basketball games for X
The beginning of indoor soccer season for X


What else is new...
We cheered the Ohio State Buckeyes onto victory in the Big Ten Championship, but unfortunately it wasn't enough to make the college playoff :(


I got my hair freshened up ;)

We have cheered our Cleveland Browns onto a few victories as well!!

We checked some of the holiday lights around town.


 And Mic and I felt like kids again when we visited Castle Noel!



Bonus Question: What's your favorite last minute gift idea?
When in doubt, running out of time, etc. I grab a gift card for a restaurant.

Everyone loves taking the night off from cooking and doing dishes!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to hear more about your Birthday! I love the necklace X picked out for you and Winger too, I'm so jealous, all the concerts you go to would be all my picks too! xo Have fun girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts