Slider

Festive Friday Favorites

Friday, December 21, 2018

Hello & Happy Friday!
Are you ready for Christmas now?
Me neither :/

With that said I am making this post short and sweet,
getting all the office work done that I can,
and then finishing up some last minute shopping before tackling all the wrapping this evening.
I don't have a full day ahead of me at all 🙄

My mom came down to watch X on Saturday evening for us to celebrate my birthday.
Of course X could not wait for me to open this giant box from her!

More on it next week, but she filled it with #allthethings
That means 40+ things from my 40 years!
She is the best!


I shared about turning 40 and my celebration here :)


Those wonderful friends of mine showered me with some gift cards to my favorite places, a spa certificate, jewelry, etc.
Look at this cute thing...

Remember my first ever girls trip earlier this year?
Haley made my card and added some of the photos from that trip!
And she had a magnet made too!!!
So stinkin' sweet!



 Monday I shared some of my favorite songs, movies, and more for Christmas.
Head here to see what that image below is from ;)


Another week, more happy mail!
I just can't get enough earrings from Baubles by B!
These are the silver and gold (2 inch size)that are absolutely perfect for NYE!


I snagged these shiny red ones (2 inch size) too!
I mean red is my favorite color!
And they are perfect for Christmas!


Yesterday, I helped out with X's class Christmas party.
Those kids had so much fun!
They fished for candy canes...

They tossed rings on the reindeer antlers...

 And they played a kid version of beer pong, I mean Jingle Bell toss! 😜

He loved every minute of it!

And I love the fact that I have the ability to be at all these things with him 😍

We finished the party with a little dancing!


 And look at these super cute goodies that came home with X this week!
My very own Elf!!!!

X drew both of these pictures in Art class.


Love these!
We sure love that Art substitute that he has had for the last few months as well :)


More basketball games and practice for this guy this week too!
It is hard to see, but he is super focused with that tongue sticking out 😜


 I will share the recipe someday, but I have to at least share a picture of my favorite Christmas cookies!

They are a cross between a sugar cookie and shortbread with frosting in the middle.
I call them sandwich cookies.
Nothing special, but SO SO GOOD!
These were apart of that birthday box above :)



We settled in last night after practice and watched The Christmas Chronicles on Netflix.
Oh my goodness is it good!



 And that is it!
I hope you all have had a great week!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! 🎄
I'll be back later next week :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

Linking up with The Blended Blog, Andrea, Narci & Erika!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts