Slider

Get your coffee, it's a Big One!

Friday, January 12, 2018

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for...

We made it through the first full work week of the year!
I feel accomplished this week.
I have been working out, eating better, blogging better, and just all around getting things done.
Just don't come over to my house or you won't believe anything you just read ;)

Maybe after this weekend I will have that taken care of too!

Anyway, let's get into my favorites for the week.

I started off the week joining The Blended Blog for their Ask series.
I had it typed and it went live by 5am!
Actually, I have had all my posts typed ahead of schedule this week!
That accomplishment right there is a FAVORITE!

Then on Tuesday I kept things real in my Just Being Me post :)

Wednesday was a double whammy day!
I posted my Goals for 2018

and my picks for the Pantone Color of the year.
Ultra Violet earrings from Willow Elizabeth


I mentioned in my Instastories the other day (if you aren't following me yet, you should! @xtremelyv) that I picked up a new curling iron and was gifted a new hair dryer.
Now remember, I am cheap people.
Curling irons break, hair dryers die, etc.
I am not going to spend a lot of money on them.
And I didn't have to!
I researched "cheap" hair dryers before my birthday and found this one.
My hair normally takes 25-30 minutes to dry even after I have towel dried it and let it air dry for a bit.
This bad boy dried my hair in 7 minutes on the warm setting and my hair was WET!
Are you kidding me?
That is LIFE CHANGING in my book!
And the even better part is that it is only $25-30!
Can you say FAVORITE?

And I ran into Ulta to pick up a new Hot Tools curling iron that I wanted as well.
I have a 1 inch barrel and I love it, but I wanted something a little bit bigger to create more waves than curls.
My local store had this one on sale for $37!
And it does exactly what I was shooting for!
Another FAVORITE for sure!
They don't have it online, but check out your local store for the deal.
And yes, I know some of you told me to get a wand instead of a clamp style iron but I just couldn't do it!
I need to multi-task and a wand just doesn't allow for that!
#sorrynotsorry


Another deal I scored was on these boots!
I have been looking for some new winter/snow boots but just couldn't justify the price tag on a pair of Sorel boots.
Well, I decided to go with every fashion blogger's advice and ordered these (which are about $107 with code SORHNY50) in my normal size 7.5 since they were on sale for only $67.50 at the time.
That is the main reason I ordered them.
They arrived super fast and I loved them, but realized I needed to go up to a size 8.
I hopped online to see how to exchange them, but I didn't see that option so I called customer service.
They were AMAZING!
By the time I called the 8 was sold out again in the above color, so they honored the price I paid and let me pick from one of the other 7 colors available that were not on sale!
Are you serious??????
I picked the Oatmeal/Winter White because those are the ones I originally wanted.
They arrived in 2-3 days and I am in love with them!
Definitely one of the best purchases I have ever made!
I have worn them every day this week to work and such and they keep my feet nice and warm.
I can't wait to play in the snow with X now, or go tubing, or even wear them to football games next year!


Solo runs to Target are a FAVORITE!
I picked up the few things I needed and came across these beauties!
I am now trying to figure out a reason why I need matte black flatware ;)


Instagram = FAVORITES galore!










 While winter snow storms are definitely NOT MY FAVORITE, looking out our bedroom window and seeing this was pretty awesome looking.... 

#winteriscoming #whitewalkersmustbenear
If you watch Game of Thrones you will understand those hashtags ;)

Last Friday Sheaffer had a link to these super cute leather bracelets on Jane.com, so I checked them out and ordered two of them.
They were super cheap!
They arrived by Monday!
I love them and they are pretty nice quality considering they were only $7 a piece!
They are from Shamelessly Sparkly :)

And on that note I am calling it a week!
Looking forward to a 3 day weekend with my guys :)

Hope you all had a fantastic week!
Be sure to check back next week for more honesty, maybe a few new sale items, and more!

Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts