Slider

Fashion Link Up | Vests

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

When I hear the word vest it immediately takes me back to my middle school/early high school days when this was what all the girls wore...

My 19 year old cousin actually wore one like the floral one above a couple years ago and I about died!

And don't forget how they were paired with an awesome turtle or mock neck shirt! lol!

Fast forward too many years to count and I am wearing vests again.
However, they are not like the ones above.
The only ones that hang in my closet these days are puffer versions or my favorite cargo camo vest.
Camo Puffer on sale for under $15 (only size small left online)

I have this thinner vest from Old Navy as well and love it!

I also have a few from Land's End too!

I picked up my camo cargo vest at TJ Maxx last year and I love it!

I pair any of my vests with striped shirts, solid tees, etc and jeans :)

What is your take on vests?
Love them or hate them?
What style do you prefer?


Linking up with The Blended Blog today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts