Slider

Fashion, Food, Fitness & Friends Goals

Monday, January 29, 2018

Today I am linking up with The Blended Blog to talk about my goals for Fashion, Food, Fitness & Friends :)


Fashion
My closet basically contains two types of outfits...business casual for work, and then jeans/shorts and graphic tees for outside of work.
This year I am trying to work on finding some cute pieces for the in between.
I never have anything cute to wear if we go out with friends for dinner and such.
I bought 5 or 6 new tops just to go with me to Nashville!
I need to up my game in this area, but I don't want to break the bank.
So I am on the hunt for some cute pieces that still say Vanessa this year.


Food
I do pretty well eating healthy for my meals throughout the day/week, but I still can't stop mindless eating.
I sit at a desk all day at work and I always find myself reaching for something.
I know a lot of it has to do with the fact that I get bored staring at my computer all day.
I am busy, but I think I snack just to get through it.
I need to work on packing better snacks so when I grab for something it isn't that big bag of twizzlers I keep in my desk ;)


Fitness
Keep up the good work!
My goals are to workout at least 5 days a week for 30 minutes.
I have been doing at least 6 days a week so far, and I have even up'd a few of those days to an hour and a half!
I absolutely loving working out!
I just wish I had more time in the day to do it :/
Last year I did invest in myself a bit and bought a year long membership for the Beachbody workouts on demand.
I love it!
I can pull out my phone, pick any type of workout I want to do and get to it.
Plus, I can do it at home.
Meaning I don't have to find a babysitter for X and I can do the workouts when it is convenient for me.
Most the time that is between 8:30-10pm.


Friends
My motto this is year is the more the merrier!
Because I am a bit more of a tomboy, I tend to be a loner.
I am forcing myself to branch out a bit more this year and embrace hanging with the girls.
Honestly, it can be tough for me.
Remember, I am the girl who would rather watch a football game and drink beer with the guys, than go get my nails done and go shopping.
But it is a new year and I am working on changing my ways a bit to enjoy life more.
I am hosting a wine tasting party in February,
I am going to the JT concert in May with a few friends,
and I am going on a girls only trip to Myrtle Beach to celebrate a friend's 40th birthday this summer!

What are your goals this year for Fashion, Food, Fitness & Friends?



1 comment:

  1. It truly is hard to find the time to workout. I feel like our lives are so jam packed anymore and the downtime we do have we need to rest so our body doesn't get run down.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts