Slider

What's Up Wednesday | January

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Happy Wednesday Friends!
I can't believe it is already the last day of January!
This month really went fast!
And since it is the end of the month, I am linking up with Shay, Mel & Sheaffer for...
I am also joining The Blended Blog today for their fashion link up.
Check out my cozy January outfit under "What I'm Wearing" below :)


What We're Eating This Week...
Still trying to keep things healthy, but this weekend we will be having all the wings, pizza, cupcakes, etc. during the big game!


What I'm Reminiscing About...
Seeing these pictures of X from just a few years ago...


How has it already been 4 years???


What I'm Loving...
The feeling that I am on top of things.
The beginning of the year is always a good time because I feel ahead of the game.
Fingers crossed I can keep it that way!


What We've Been Up To...
We rang in the new year with some great friends,

we celebrated Mic turning 40,


and X started basketball.







When he isn't at his basketball game, he is at home practicing.
Yes, we have a hoop in the middle of our family room :)
#tomboymom #boymom


What I'm Dreading...
Thinking about wearing a swimsuit of any kind this summer.
I have been doing really well with my workouts, but this body needs a lot more help before I brave the beach!


What I'm Working On...
Growing my blog and Instagram following (@xtremelyv).
I am looking into courses on how to be better with both, as well looking in to collaborations with other bloggers :)
Let me know if you are interested in working together!


What I'm Excited About...
That we are (fingers crossed) just a few short months away from starting our big remodel on our house!
I am trying to hold back my excitement until it actually begins, but it is still exciting that the year is finally here!


What I'm Watching/Reading...
I picked up this book a couple of weeks ago at Hobby Lobby and I am loving it.
I only get to read about a chapter a day, but that works for me :)

And Mic and I just started season 7 of Game of Thrones.
I can't believe this is the next to last season!
Still recording This Is Us and The Blacklist, but I am so behind! :(
I must find some time to catch up!


What I'm Listening To...
I hopped on the free I Am Mom Summit and have loved listening to the women on there!
And I am cranking all the new JT tunes and Carrie & Ludacris' Super Bowl song!




What I'm Wearing...
I have been wearing my Vivofit 3 every day...and it definitely keeps me moving!
Since it has been snowy, I am still rocking one of the best purchases I have made...these Sorel boots (that I picked up on major sale - $67)!
The Elk/Dark Mountain color is still available for 50% through today with code SORHNY50!!

Another super comfy and warm item I have pretty much worn every single day since it arrived last month is this jacket from A&F!
Another amazing purchase!
 It is currently on Clearance for $72!

I have been wearing all of my new earrings this month as well :)
Willow Elizabeth gifted me both of these sets of earrings and they are even prettier in person!

And I grabbed these Nickel & Suede Leopard earrings during the presale last month.

And this pullover (the A&F dupe) has been on repeat!
So, so soft!
I would definitely size up if you order!

And my new jeans I scored from The Rack are always super soft and cozy :)

 Throw all these pieces together and you get the ultimate cozy outfit for January in Ohio :)


What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Watching the Super Bowl!
Who are you cheering for?
The New England Patriots or the Philadelphia Eagles?


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
I am hosting a wine tasting at my home,
helping out with X's Valentine's Day party at school,
spending Valentine's Day with my loves,
and celebrating my mom's birthday.


What Else Is New...
We have mice :(
Apparently it goes with living in an old country home, but I still don't like it.
I have thrown away so much food from my pantry.
So now I am on the hunt for some glass jars that I can store things in.
I am stuck between these styles....


Help! Which one should I go with?
I need them for pasta, for baking goods, for my protein powder, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts