Slider

What I Wore | Accessories Edition

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Honestly, I should have titled this post accessory edition.
I typically don't wear much jewelry, but when I do it is super delicate/lightweight.
But the other day I threw on these earrings and a couple bracelets and felt really pulled together.


A few days later I threw on a necklace with my plain Jane outfit and again felt pulled together.
Mic even mentioned it to me.

So now I am looking all over Pinterest, Etsy, etc. for cute, kind of classic, delicate, lightweight earrings, necklaces, and bracelets to update my wardrobe.
HELP!!!
I am seriously clueless in this department!

Where do you shop for jewelry?
I guess I am talking more costume like than fine.
What are your favorite Etsy or Instagram shops?

I am currently on the hunt for some low key camo earrings.
I mean, it is totally a neutral in my world :)

Joining the lovely ladies @ The Blended Blog for...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts