Slider

The Bees Knees

Friday, June 9, 2017

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...

~one~
On Monday Tuesday I recapped our weekend.
Watching this cutie showcase his inner rock star is definitely a favorite :)


~two~
We are currently planning a trip with friends to Nashville later this year, so I am pinning away all things Music City!
We are so excited because it will be an adult only trip!
So I need your help!
Have you been to Nashville before?
What are your must see, do, eat, etc. suggestions?
Also, any ideas on where to stay?
We would love to be downtown so we can walk everywhere :)
Country music is definitely a favorite, so I plan on seeing LOTS of live music while we are there!

Speaking of country music...did you watch the CMT Awards this week?
What was your favorite performance?


~three~
I joined the lovely ladies at The Blended Blog on Wednesday for a Fashion link up - Accessory Edition!


~four~
Workouts!
I have been a big slacker the last couple of months and it shows :(
I forced myself back into the 21 Day Fix workouts this week and I am so happy I did!
Yes, I am sore.
Yes, it feels like I am starting from scratch.
But I don't care!
It feels great to be getting a good workout in again!
I know it is strange, but working out is seriously one of my favorite things to do!
Now to figure out how to add more hours to the day....


~five~
X had another great weekend at his babysitter's house!
They enjoyed a visit to Kingwood and made bees.
They went to the gym again, and to the movies!
This kid is having a blast!
Seeing him happy is my favorite!

And that is it for this week!
Looking forward to X starting safety town next week :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts