Slider

What's your favorite cake?

Friday, August 5, 2016

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea
Happy Friday!
So excited to get this weekend started!

X and I are still enjoying our daily Snapchat filters.
It is my favorite part of the day!





This piece of toast is the best!!!



On Saturday we headed north for some family birthday celebrations, but first we stopped for some blueberry donuts.
Oh my goodness!
DELICIOUS!
I have no idea why we waited so long to try them!
They are a new favorite for all three of us!



My mom does not do anything simple!
We celebrated three family birthdays with three different cakes, and an insane amount of food!
 There was almond cake with almond frosting,
 a Dairy Queen cake,
 and a Cassata cake (photo bombed by X's hand).

I am usually not a big fan of DQ cakes, but it was my favorite that day :)

 My mom and aunt formed an assembly line to dish it all out.
 I had a great time catching up with my cousins, aunts, etc. before heading home late that night.

Sunday morning I woke up to this guy...
 I don't know what it is about this window, but grasshoppers and frogs cling to it throughout the night.
Not my favorite thing to see :(

Tuesday night I enjoyed a Moms Night Out with some friends to see the movie Bad Moms.
I loved it!
Mila Kunis is one of my favorite actresses :)

And be on the look out next week for..
I will be joining some other bloggers showcasing our favorite S'mores recipes!
Feel free to join us!

And that is it for the first week of August!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Favorite smore recipes?! YES! I can't wait to read. So fun that you all had 3 different cakes for all the different birthdays, haha! Aren't snapchat filters the best!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for S'mores day! And for 3 different cakes at the same party, yes! Also whatever happened with the snake...speaking of random things sticking to your windows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Bad Moms the other day too. I don't generally care for comedies but it was one of the best I've seen. I don't have Snapchat but I think those filters look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite smore's recipes...say no more I will be there! Hoping for a moms night out to see this movie this week. Hope you are soaking up vaca!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts