Slider

Back to the grind

Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday, you snuck up on me.
Thankfully, that is a very good thing :)
I am ready for the weekend!

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for

We got back from our 2016 family vacation late Saturday night.
Despite some rain, we had a great time!
Check out Part 1 here :)
This was definitely my favorite part of our trip to Destin, Florida!
That water is insane!
So beautiful!

And you can check out Part 2 here :)
Not my favorite, but the best we could do for our family photo for the week :/

On Sunday, I ran to Target to pick up a new backpack for X.
His favorite thing these days are dinosaurs!
I couldn't go wrong with this one :)

And I decided to upgrade his nap time blanket this year too.
I snagged both of these blankets below on sale at Target.com.
I even got an online discount and free shipping with my Red Card :)
Free shipping is my favorite!
And these are sure to be X's favorite!
 Jurassic World Throw Blanket

I then headed to Kroger and was pleased to see all things Pumpkin Spice :)
It's starting to be my favorite time of year!

I came home Monday completely exhausted from trying to play catch up from work :(
Thankfully, one of my favorite TV shows of all time was on to relax me :)
#cleareyesfullheartscantlose

When you are in desperate need of a haircut (it has been like 12 weeks!) and you have a good hair day you document it!
And this top I got from Stitch Fix back in January is still one of my favorites!
Sorry about the dirty mirror :/

Outshine Popsicles are my new favorite summer treat!
So good!

X was channeling his favorite character from Turbo the other night with his shades and bike :)
This guy is MY favorite!

One of my favorite things to make in the summer is BBQ ribs!
Love when they fall off the bone!
#yum!

And that is it for this week!
Looking forward to our last weekend before X goes back to school next week!
We will be enjoying a pizza party with friends and the Blueberry festival :)

What are you doing this weekend?
Did your kids go back to school yet?


2 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to make crock pot ribs next week. We used to do that all the time and LOVED them! I'm so glad you all had fun in Destin, isn't it gorgeous?! I was so surprised at how clear the water was when I went years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't start school for a couple more weeks, I need to get Baby Fox a backpack and school supplies still, I figure I have time, right? Yay for good hair days! I go about 6 months between cuts...oops!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts