Slider

Let's Talk | Fall Favorites

Monday, August 29, 2016

Linking up today with Andrea & Erika for...

Today we are talking about our Fall Favorites!
Let's be real for a moment, everything about Fall is my favorite! lol!
Now I am not sure about other states, but Ohio in the Fall is the bees knees people!
The changing colors of the leaves, the cooler temps, the bonfires, football, etc.
All things are just better in the Fall in my book :)

Now that I got that out of the way, I do have some things that I just get giddy about during the Fall since I don't really have them the rest of the year.

One word - DELICIOUS!
This is seriously my favorite thing to make in the Fall!
You need to try it! And let me know if you do :)


Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks
This is the drink of Fall.
You know I am right?
And it is hands down the best of them all!
Others try, but they can't beat the PSL from Starbucks :)


Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Soap & Candles & Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Spray & Lotion from Bath & Body Works
I really should just say ALL the Fall scents, but these ones rank the highest for me.
BB&W is pretty good during the rest of the year too, but in the Fall they are the best!




Football!
Particularly, Cleveland Browns football!
Sunday afternoons you will find me sitting on my couch or at the game cheering on my favorite team.


I wear scarves throughout the year, but I really wear them in the Fall!
So many styles and colors to choose from!
I am not really a jewelry person, so scarves are my go-to accessory :)


I have my eye on this one at the moment :)

I could probably name a million more things, but I will end it there for today!
What are some of your Fall favorites?
What are some of your favorite Fall recipes?



3 comments:

  1. Hmm...this dinner in a pumpkin looks delish! Looks like we love the same candle for sure...pumpkin pecan waffles was my fave last year!! And scarves...wearing my first for the fall today...celebrating it was only 71 when I left my house. Be sure to come over and link up your favorite team with us tomorrow!! Have a super week!

    Shelly||The Queen in Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh this post makes me SO excited for Fall quickly approaching. Yay!!!! I do have to agree with you that Ohio in the Fall is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts