Slider

Stranded With...Footwear

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Because yesterday was #NationalSmoresDay, I am linking up a day late with these lovely ladies :)

Today we are Stranded With...Footwear.

Since I never seem to leave home for an extended period of time without them, my Converse are high on my list.
They go with everything :)

My next go-to shoe is actually a boot.
A rain boot to be exact.
My Hunter boots are amazing!

When I first picked them up I was nervous about the price tag and if I would really wear them that much.
#imcheap
These boots work for rain or snow (with boot socks) for me.

My last shoe is a toss up.
I love flip flops, but I also love a good gym shoe.


Problem for me is that I don't really have either one of those in my closet.
Yes, I have a ton of flip flops (mainly from Old Navy) but they are the greatest when you are doing a lot of walking.
And my gym shoes are now several years old.
I need new ones for sure!
What are you favorite flip flops or gym shoe brands?

And what are your thoughts on Sketchers?
I want to pick up a pair of Go Walks but I can't decide on the style or color :(
Help!

While your here, check out my other Stranded posts below :)
--------------------------------------------------

Link your #ThinkingOutLoudThursday post below,
and don't forget to link back to X-tremely V & Penny's Passion!
Happy Thursday!







3 comments:

  1. I have a super high arch so trampling around all day in a flip flop offering zero support is not an option. I really like Reefs and while they are pricey I literally have one pair I've had for probably 10 years and the other is 3 years old so I figure I've gotten my moneys worth. I typically buy Brooks or Mizuno shoes to workout in because I was running in the past....not so much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a super high arch so trampling around all day in a flip flop offering zero support is not an option. I really like Reefs and while they are pricey I literally have one pair I've had for probably 10 years and the other is 3 years old so I figure I've gotten my moneys worth. I typically buy Brooks or Mizuno shoes to workout in because I was running in the past....not so much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to Converse and I like Reefs but have recently switched to Cobian...so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts