Slider

A View

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

We are officially living in our new place.
After many months of talking about it, blogging about, etc. it has finally happened.
We are living amongst boxes of our things and boxes of my in-laws things.
I have a feeling it is only going to get worse before it gets better.
But I have hope that some day we will have all of their stuff out, our stuff will be put away, and that other house of ours will be sold!
But for now we will just take it day by day.

Since we were busy packing, lifting, moving, etc. I didn't take too many pics.

I did A LOT of tossing out when cleaning out our cabinets and the pantry.
My baking cabinets were out of control!
Only someone who loves to bake cupcakes has 100+ cupcake liners on hand!

X really wanted chicken from the race car McDonald's.
Don't know what that place is?
There is race car themed place called Buck's in town that he likes getting chicken strips at. lol!
I finally got him to understand that it is called Buck's, but for some reason every time time he says it it sounds like Box.
No matter the name or how you say it, we were happy to get out of the house and get something other than fast food for dinner.
This cutie thought he would "read" the menu.

Saturday morning Mic picked up some donuts and Starbucks so we were ready to go when my family arrived to help us move.
We moved, and moved, and moved all day!
We didn't have dinner until 8pm!

We were all exhausted!
We headed to bed with the tablet and a little bit of Shaun the Sheep :)


We were beyond tired on Sunday.
A few things got put away, but otherwise it was a day of not much.
Lunch, a few errands, the boys went swimming, and I went grocery shopping.
Typical Sunday.

Monday morning I picked up Starbucks and headed back to the old house.
While new carpet was installed, my mom and I boxed more stuff.

I took an alternate route back to the new place to show my mom another view we have nearby :)

When I arrived home after enjoying dinner at Cracker Barrel, we had some guests near the creek.
I couldn't get a close up pic that wasn't blurry, but there were at least 6 wild turkey just hanging out in the yard.

Not sure if I will ever get used to country living.
Only time will tell.

If you had the choice, would you live in the country or the city?
Lots of land or a neighborhood?



4 comments:

  1. YAY for the new place!!!!
    Omg I need to clean my cupboards so bad but I keep putting it off lol I'm so guilty of buying stuff for baking without checking it I have it already...oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a city girl turned country dweller and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm....I think I might have to make a visit just for that pool!! I mean and to see you of course :) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for moving! Hands down my least favorite thing to do is pack, blah. Your backyard is gorgeous. We have a family of wild turkeys around our neighborhood that is not country at all, so its quite comical!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts