Slider

What are you eating?

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Lately our lives have been consumed with moving.
Moving boxes or furniture for my in-laws.
Moving boxes or furniture of ours.
Moving, moving, moving.
Because most of our nights and weekends are spent doing this, we have not made dinner at home :(
Meaning we have had more pizza and fast food than I care to admit.

So ask you dear readers and friends...

What are you eating?

Link your blog posts, favorite Pinterest meal, etc. in the comments below I beg of you!
I also beg for simple, easy, healthy, 30 minute meal options :)
#beggarscantbechoosers #orcanthey?

I must start making dinner again!
My waist line, wallet, and sanity need me to!

Thanks all!



2 comments:

  1. I've made this a few time this summer. simple and easy.
    3 cheese tortilli (cooked and cooled), summer veggies of your choice-chopped (I use, tomatoes, basil, squash, green onion) feta cheese, and some zesty italian dressing (enough to coat). mix all together and enjoy.
    we eat it right away but I think it would be good to sit over night and then enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is our favorite quick meal: http://www.budgetbytes.com/2013/02/oven-fajitas/ We make it at least 2x a month, sometimes more! I chop all the veggies and cut the chicken up the night before, so then I just have to layer it and put it in the oven for about 30-40 minutes the next day. DELICIOUS!

    Are you fans of caeser style chicken? I just made some in the crockpot that was super simple and taste great hot or cold! I took the leftovers in a wrap for lunch the next day!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts