Slider

Favorites Friday | Thankful

Friday, November 28, 2014

Better late, than never!
Warning! Only one photo ahead.
#bloggerfail

Since yesterday was Thanksgiving I figured I would extend the thanks one more day before diving head first into Christmas.
Today I am bringing you my favorites mixed with five people I am thankful for.

~one~
I am thankful for having a job that I have a flexible schedule.
The ability to leave work or stay home if X or I am sick without thinking twice about it. The ability to go out to lunch with Mic without worrying about punching a time clock in and out. And the ability to leave early or close the office for the holidays.
And honestly I have Mic to thank for this ability.
If it wasn't for his hard work to get us to this point in our business I wouldn't have that wonderful comfort.
So thank you to my amazing and hard working husband.
I don't say it all the time, but truly appreciate everything you do for our family!
Love you!


~two~
That flexibility carries over into being able to leave a little early to get my hair cut and colored.
I am thankful for someone who truly knows what she is doing and is a good friend!
Kasey has not only been my hair stylist for the last 11 years, but she has become a true friend.
While everyone (in my opinion) loves to have their hair done by someone else, I look forward most to the conversation with her.
We are able to talk about anything and everything with each other and there is no judgement.
Yes, getting my hair done and walking out of the salon feeling fab is a definite bonus!


~three~
I am thankful for the holidays.
I have no shame in admitting that. The holidays mean I get to see my family!
I am thankful for wonderful parents who raised and molded me through my youth.
As a parent I have learned that we will do anything for our children, and growing up I didn't realize or understand that.
I am so grateful for everything each of them sacrificed for me and my brother to be able to have or do almost anything we wished for.
You are both more amazing to me than you will ever know!
Love you Mom and Dad!

~four~
I am thankful for the ability to be a mom to the craziest and most wonderful almost 3 year old around!
Not going to lie, parenting is a challenge!
I have no patience, and it has carried over to X :(
We are constantly butting heads, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
The tantrums still drive me batty, but I absolutely adore watching him learn new things and truly enjoy life!


~five~
I am thankful for this little piece of the Internet that I call mine and all of you wonderful readers.
I thankful for the people who inspired, pushed, and cheered me on through this journey.


Linking up with the following ladies on this fine Friday

Momfessionals
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG  


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Have a great weekend too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts