Slider

Favorite Things - Stocking Stuffers

Monday, November 24, 2014

Linking up with Andrea & Erika for another edition Favorite Things!

If you are thinking all my posts have similar titles these days,
well you may be right.
The creative juices just aren't there these days.
Probably because my mind is in overdrive with X's 3rd birthday coming up, as well as Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. etc.
I could go on and on, but I won't.

Let's get back to the matter of the day!
Here are a few of my favorite stocking stuffers under $10.
Nail polish is one of my go-to's for the women in my life.
There are a million colors to choose from and they fit perfectly in a stocking!
Whether you like Essie, OPI, Sally Hansen, or any other brand, most are under $10 a bottle.
You can even find a few sets of polish out there for $10!
This festive red is called A List and is $8.49 at Target.

Socks are also an easy pick for stockings.
Just roll up and toss em' in!
I especially enjoy giving and getting holiday socks!
These are just $4 on Target.com for the set of 2!




And you can't go wrong with hand cream!
I always love the scents that Bath and Body Works offers, and honestly so does most everyone else :)
Iced Gingerbread, Winter Candy Apple, and Fresh Sparkling Snow are just a few seasonal lotions that are perfect for the stockings in your home!
And for only $5 a tube, you can buy one for everyone ;)


What are your go-to stocking stuffers?
Filling stockings for the women in my life is pretty easy,
it is the men and kiddos I have trouble with.
Any suggestions for Mic's or X's stocking?
I would love to hear your ideas in the comments below :)



4 comments:

  1. Love all your items! Fun socks, nail polish, BBW goodies are always musts! I usually put a nice lip balm too- like Burt's Bees or EOS. For Jared I've done gum/candy, warm socks, cologne, razor refills, funny deck of cards, batteries, a $5 movie from walmart, little Bengals trinkets, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love that color nail polish. Good list of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items! I always like getting my daily hair products. It's nice to not have to go buy them myself. :) I always ask for chapstick too. My fav is EOS. I tend to do the same thing every year for hubby: reeses trees, orange tic tacs, fun socks, and usually some sort of DIY item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hand cream!!!!
    www.kimmskornerblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts